sausage lasagna recipe mary berry
This is a dog delicious Lasagna recipe that you can’t go wrong with.
Basic ingredients for sausage lasagna recipe
- One pound of sweet Italian sauce age
- ¾ pound lean ground ounces
- Half of a cup minced onion
- Two cloouncesarlic, of crushed
- One (28-ounce ounces crushed tomatoes
- Two (6 ounces) cans of tomato paste
- Two (6.5 of an ounce) cans of canneteaspoonsauce
- Half cup water
- Two tablespoons ons white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon ons dried basil leaves
- Half teaspoon of fennel seeds
- One teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt, divide of d, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Four tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- Twelve lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- One egg
- ¾ pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make sausage lasagna recipe
- First of all Sauté onions and garlic in a saucepan, or a regular saucepan with a deep hollow base. Now In a separate saucepan, heat some oil and add water to boil. Add a packet of lasagna sheets to the boiling water.
- In a large saucepan, combine the minced Sausages (I used New Zealand Sausages), and the Minced Beef(Australian Beef).
- Mix the herbs into the meat.
- Now The pan should now be filled with the different types of canned tomatoes: paste, crushed, and sauce tomatoes.
- simmer for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Before turning on the heat, taste the dish.
- Add ricotta cheese and a handful of parsley to a bowl. One egg is also included.
- Layer the following in a 2- or 3-liter dish: lasagna sheets, meat mix, Parmesan cheese mix, Parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Then, repeat the process.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil after you have finished layering mozzarella cheese on top. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius 10. After 25 minutes, place the tray in the oven.
- Place the foil back in the oven for 25 minutes more.