plum and almond tart
Plums are delicious and contain lots of vitamins and minerals. You can also substitute plums with apricots and peaches depending on the season.
- You will need between 5-9 plums and apricots 100 grams, depending on the baking dish
- Gluten-free flour OR all purpose flour 100g
- Almond flour 100g
- Sugar 150 ml
- Sugar 150 ml.
How to make plum and almond tart
- Wash and dry the plums according to their diameter. Then, pit them. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Beats eggs and sugar for a few moments.
- Add the almond flour, gluten-free flour, salt, and heavy cream. Blend for 3 minutes more.
- Add the almond extract. Line your pie plate with parchment paper. Place the almond butter in the pie dish.
- Next, place the plums in the dish. For a crisp crust, sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake in the oven for 40 to 45 minutes.