Let’s make Lemon Butter Sauce Grilled Fish today in GreyPot This is the easiest and most effective way to grill any kind of fish. It’s also a delicious and unique way to enjoy fish.
Basic ingredients for lemon butter sauce
- 1/2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 2 tbsp Onion,
- Garlic 1/2 tsp
- Water 5 tbsp
- Butter 2 -3 Tbsp
- Parsely 1/2 cup
How to make lemon butter sauce
- First of all, Season the fillets of fish with salt and pepper powder.
- Mix flour with the fish.
- After this, In a large skillet, heat oil and sautee garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Then, take it out.
- Fry the fish to a beautiful golden brown color.
- Mix 1 cup of lemon juice, water, and butter.
- Serve with chopped parsley.