marinated harissa prawns recipe
This Harissa sauce is a spicy hot condiment that’s made from a variety of spices. This sauce can be used to spice up any dish.
Basic ingredients for marinated harissa prawns recipe
- 2 tablespoons coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds (shahijeera)
- 2 large red bell Peppers
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red chili paste
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar Crushed peppercorns to Taste
- 2 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tortillas Chicken or vegetable mixture as needed
How to make marinated harissa prawns recipe
- Heat a nonstick skillet. Dry roast coriander and caraway seeds on medium heat until fragrant. Blend it in a blender until smooth. Keep it aside.
- Cut a bell pepper with a knife. Then, brush oil on the bell peppers and grill them over a gas flame until they are blackened. Now Cover with cling wrap and let rest for 10 minutes. Peel, seed, and chop peppers.
- Now Blend the peppers, garlic, and onion in a food processor.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil. Mix the red chili paste, ground powder, and salt. Cook until the oil separates. Turn off heat
- After this, Spread some of the sauce on a tortilla and then place the chicken and vegetable mixture on top.
- Use the harissa sauce to dip tortillas.