latte panna cotta
- 2.5c (625mL) Whipping cream
- 2.5c (125mL). granulated sugar
- 2.5 (12mL) Instant Espresso Powder
- 2tsp (10mL) Vanilla Pinches of Cinnamon Grated semisweet chocolate (optional).
How to make latte panna cotta
- Place cream in a large saucepan and heat on medium-high. Add the granulated sugar and stir.
- Measure out 0.25 cups (50mL) of water. To soften the gelatin, sprinkle it on top and stir immediately.
- Remove from heat once the cream has boiled. Add gelatin mixture and espresso powder. Mix well to dissolve gelatin.
- Divide equally among cups and refrigerate until set (minimum two hours). Sprinkle cinnamon and grated cacao before serving.