coconut ice recipe
- 2 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp cream-of-tar 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 cups coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp rose essence
- 2 drops of pink gel food coloring
How to make coconut ice recipe
- Mix the cream of tartar and icing sugar. Mix in the condensed milk, coconut, and stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture between two bowls. In one bowl, add the vanilla essence. In the second bowl, add the rose essence.
- Mix everything until well combined. Place the plain layer in the pan. Next, press the pink layer onto the top. Smoothen out evenly. Set aside to set for 3 hours in the refrigerator. Slice into pieces and enjoy!!